Following in the footsteps of KLANG:fabrik, DMI-KLANG is the first hardware product after KLANG and DiGiCO joined forces. KLANG took their immersive mixing core and build it with todays latest FPGA technology. The ultra fast and powerful FPGA architecture enables 16 immersive in-ear mixes for 16 musicians of 64 input channels single and double speed sampling rates at latency of a quarter of a millisecond.
Integrated into a DMI card it connects directly to the SDs internal audio stream without any additional hardware IO or overhead. Route any audio channel from your console to DMI-KLANG and return the mix to the Aux merge input. Via the SD KLANG console link you can stay in usual mixing workflow, use your snapshots, faders and knobs, but with all the benefits of immersive in-ear mixing. Mounted into a DiGiCo OrangeBox the DMI-KLANG can be connected to any console with e.g. MADI (Optical, TP, BNC), Optocore, Dante and many other available DMI expansion cards.
This unrivaled mixing capability makes DMI-KLANG the perfect companion for any monitor engineer who needs to deliver better mixes with lower levels to their artist.
- 16 immersive in-ear mixes
- 64 input channels
- Easily connects to any DiGiCo SD DMI expansion slot
- Ultra low latency through FPGA technology
- Workflow integration with DiGiCo SD series consoles
- Add personal mixing by KLANG:app on any tablet, smartphone or PC/Mac
- DMI card compatible with DiGiCo SD consoles and Orange Box
- 1x RJ45 Control Ethernet with packet filter for Console Link
- 2x Neutrik EtherCON
- 1/4 ms latency
- USB port for Software Updates and Preset Exchange
- 96 kHz | 88.2 kHz | 48 kHz | 44.1 kHz